Monday, October 4, 2010

Add. Manage.

Add.

Manage.

These are two options offered when looking at the dashboard of your blog.

Funny thing is, I feel like those are the two items I am struggling with the most this semester.

I started off the semester with sixteen credits. Then I added two ensembles making it eighteen, but by using the amazing power I have as a music major to make my ensembles count as one credit instead of two....I still am enrolled for 16 credits (with an 18 credit workload.)

Don't get me wrong. This semester is going really great! I love having Aubrey and Kenny nearby in Idaho Falls. I also am loving my apartment and roommates.
My only complaint is.....Add. Manage.

Those are my two verbs of the semester. Constantly more is added to my schedule which constantly pushes me to stay on top of managing my time.
I will add that time management is something I waaaaaaayyyyyyy struggle with!
That makes me laugh though because that is the main adventure of being a music major. Juggling time.

Oh, the irony.

Thank goodness for the scriptures being there to remind me "I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." (1 Nephi 3:7)

The church is true.

Now let the chaos begin!!! (or....CONTINUE!!!)

Now: Bedtime

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Lacey,
    I MISS YOUR FACE! Very, very much. I should call you soon! Okay anyway....
    IF you were to come visit me than you could have a break. You oughta get on that! :D :D

    I LOVE YOU!!!! Hang in there sister! Your work will all pay off, you are a music genius!
    Hallie

    ReplyDelete