Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good!

I AM HOME! Back in Montana. I have been home for around five hours now and I already miss Rexburg...BUT, I am SO happy to be back in Montana for a few weeks!

People at school always assumed I am such a hardcore groupie for Montana because I've lived here my whole life. FALSE!

I was born in Topeka, Kansas. Home of the Sunflowers. I lived there until I was seven then we moved to Spokane, Washington. Home of a million Ponderosa Pine Trees (We had over thirty in our backyard alone). I lived there until I was eleven.
So you see, I have only lived in Montana for around eight years now!

What makes Montana so great though? Welllllll,

Incredible Views! (Yellowstone & Glacier)

The Montana Grizzlies! (of COURSE)
Small-town feeling! (People are so nice here...generally)
Big Sky Country! (Canoeing, Floating, Rock Climbing, Cliff Jumping, White Water Rafting, Hiking, Kayaking, etc)
The WEATHER. (It doesn't get humid!!! Only DRY! YAY)
Montana is just so great! It's home!
P.s. I got a haircut! Love that feeling!

2 comments: